Laser Engraving Designs, LLC is owned and operated by Scott Fisher, and located in Windsor, Colorado.
We are a laser engraving and laser cutting business that provides unique solutions to our customers’ needs. Although serving the Greater Denver Area, Northern Colorado and Tri-city area (Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley) we also do specialty laser engraving in all parts of the United States.
Our custom laser engraving objective is to provide our customers with a quality product in a timely manner with the utmost attention and affordability.
Here are some examples of what we can do for you. Scroll right or left and then click on the image of your choice for more information. Click on the bottom right corner for full page view.
Whether it’s a personalized desk accessory, marble or granite photo, or personalized frames, signs, plastic, acrylics and stones, we can help you find the perfect personalized and corporate gift ideas right here in Colorado. We can also engrave your favorite photograph on marble, anodized aluminum or wood. We can customize your motorcycle parts, RV refrigerator door, plaques, urns..etc .We have many years of experience to offer and take great pride in offering the same quality and courtesy that we would expect as customers ourselves. We have one of the largest engraving tables available and enjoy larger projects.
We value long standing corporate relationships and are always willing to be your partner in special applications. We will do quotes and layouts for your labeling and cutting needs with very competitive pricing and no setup charges.
All our work is fully guaranteed. We want our business relationship to be a pleasant one that will make you want to come back and refer your friends or relatives.
Laser Engraving Designs strives to use nothing but environmentally friendly products that are recycled or repurposed, whenever possible. All of our woods come from sustainable forests. We use nothing but Colorado certified Denium Wood (Beetle Kill or Blue Pine), or repurposed Rocky Mountain Snow Fence as our woods of choice. All lighted signs and edge lit engraving use low voltage or solar powered LED lights. In the engraving process, Laser engraving uses nothing but electricity, which is a renewable energy resource. No inks, dies, chemicals, or other products are used in most cases, making our business as environmentally friendly as possible. Our goal for 2013 is to be the first solar powered engraving business in Colorado.
Our services include:
- Custom and pre-designed laser engraving of photo art on wood, metal, acrylic, leather, tile, marble, granite, glass.
- LED Edge Lit Acrylic both for business signage and personalized art applications.
- Personalized gifts for business, personal, or special occasions.
- Business cards, rulers, pens and pencils, name badges and plates for promoting your business or club.
- Recognition plaques for employers and personal achievement in work, education, or sports.
- The only Colorado distributor of Accucutter plate cutters and punches.
- ID plates for inventory control, item identification, and personalization.
- We offer many options that are sustainable, recyclable, renewable, or re-purposed including our wood products created from the Rocky Mountain Region reclaimed snow fences, which make an excellent alternative to fresh cut lumber and is very reliable in the laser engraving process. Because it is dried in the sun for 8 years it has experienced any common warping, splitting, or twisting and is one of the most consistent of all woods for engraving because of its low moisture content.
- We are a proud partner of Climate Wise, and a member of the ARA (Awards and Recognition Association).